You may return anything you receive from GeorgiaVines for a full refund.
Returns must be received within 30 days after your order was delivered according to the Post Office.
Mail to: Georgiavines
233 South Railroad Ave
Claxton, GA 30417
GeorgiaVines will pay for the return shipping.
If you would like to return a product please follow these steps:
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a return label.
2) Open the email you receive from GeorgiaVines and print out the pre-paid shipping label.
3) Put any product you would like to return in a box or padded envelope (preferably in the original box or padded envelope with the original packing material), and tape the pre-paid shipping label to the package.
4) Give the box to the Post Office.
5) Once your return package arrives back at GeorgiaVines we will either mail out a replacement or issue a refund. (Your choice as long as a replacement is available)
GeorgiaVines cannot be responsible for plants that arrive in good shape and then die. Some plants do not do well in certain environments and conditions which are beyond GeorgiaVines’ control.
GeorgiaVines is not responsible for seeds that have not germinated. Several different factors contribute to the success or failure of germination. Many seeds take months and even years to germinate. Planting too deep and over watering are two of the main reasons that seeds don’t germinate. The third most common reason is that they have not been given enough time. Most perennials can take a few months to germinate under optimum conditions. Some seeds need to be stratified (stored in the refrigerator) for months before germination can be attempted.
Please visit my Son’s Butterfly website BuyRareSeeds.com